Often purchased with...
The Responder X9 has been hand-crafted with amazing precision to be an exact representation of Mikkel Willumsen’s custom work. The unique and aggressive Sandvik® 12C27 steel blade offers excellent cutting ability, corrosion resistance and edge retention. Mikkel’s extended thumb hole allows for one-handed opening and the deep pocket clip ensures your knife will remain out of sight and mind until you need it.
The Responder X9 is a manually operated knife with no spring or other assisted opening capability, therefore in compliance with laws that restrict assisted opening knives.
• Stainless Steel liner lock
• 2 position pocket clip (tip up or tip down carry)
• 4" Sandvik® 12C27 blade
• 9" overall length, 8.6 oz.
• G10 Handles
Mikkel Willumsen has gained notoriety worldwide for his innovative and gritty Urban Tactical designs. Based in a repurposed factory in Copenhagen, Denmark, Mikkel has been designing and producing custom made knives for over 10 years, specializing in high quality folders and fixed blades. By bringing his talents and experience to Lansky, you can expect the functionally modern aesthetics that define his work, combined with Lansky Sharpeners’ unwavering dedication to quality.
Changing the pocket clip on the Responder X9:
- Use the small flathead screwdriver on your Lansky 20-Function Multi-Tool to remove the clip from its original position.
- Select desired clip location.
- Place a small amount of thread-locking adhesive in the new location.
- Position the clip in the new location and adjust the screw until a secure, snug fit is reached.
- Set aside. Thread-locking adhesive should set in about 10 minutes and will be fully cured in 24 hours.