Medium Diamond Hone
Often purchased with...
Medium Diamond Sharpening Hone
- Medium Grit (280) Diamond Surface (Uninterrupted Diamond Coating)
- Brass Threaded Insert for Stainless Steel Thumb Screw
- Ergonomic Plastic Housing
- Made in the USA!
Designed for use with the Lansky Controlled Angle Sharpening System. Diamond Coatings are the most abrasive type of sharpener; they're ideal for modern, wear resistant tool steels. The medium 280 grit diamond hone is perfect for maintaining and sharpening a slightly dull edge.
*This product is included in all Diamond Controlled Angle Sharpening Systems.
This product is for use with the Lansky Controlled Angle sharpening Kits.
1. Start by assembling this hone with a guide rod. For instructions on this step, watch our Sharpening Instructional Video starting from minute 1:45.
2. After assembling the guide rod and hone, be sure to pick the correct angle on the clamp that matches the existing bevel angle on your knife blade. This hone will work best with a coarse hone used before and a fine grit hone to follow up with after.