World Legal Knife
Balancing form with function, the World Legal was born from one idea: make a great knife that can be carried anywhere in the world.*
Simple but efficient, the Lansky World Legal combines modern aesthetics with traditional slip-joint technology. (A slip-joint knife has a blade that doesn't lock, but is instead held by a spring, which allows the blade to fold when a certain level of pressure is applied).
*Contact your local government for the most recent regulations
• 2.75" 9Cr18MoV Stainless Blade
• 7" Overall Length, 5.4 oz.
• Ambidextrous Carry
• 4-Position Deep Pocket Clip
• Nylon Handle
Mikkel Willumsen has gained notoriety worldwide for his innovative and gritty Urban Tactical designs. Based in a repurposed factory in Copenhagen, Denmark, Mikkel has been designing and producing custom made knives for over 10 years, specializing in high quality folders and fixed blades. By bringing his talents and experience to Lansky, you can expect the functionally modern aesthetics that define his work, combined with Lansky Sharpeners’ unwavering dedication to quality.
Often purchased with...
Jun 23rd, 2014
Jun 23rd, 2014
Add a Comment
Changing the pocket clip on the World Legal:
- Use the small flathead screwdriver on your Lansky 20-Function Multi-Tool to remove the clip from its original position.
- Select desired clip location.
- Place a small amount of thread-locking adhesive in the new location.
- Position the clip in the new location and adjust the screw until a secure, snug fit is reached.
- Set aside. Thread-locking adhesive should set in about 10 minutes and will be fully cured in 24 hours.