Universal Sharpening System Mount
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum Construction
- 2 Piece design for easy stow-away
- 4 screw holes for permanent surface mounting.
The versatile Universal Mount is designed to optimize your Lansky Sharpening System. Our Multi-Angle Clamp provides the counterpart to rest on the post of this pedestal mount. This allows for a more hands-free sharpening experience.
Often purchased with...
Feb 21st, 2014
The base makes using the Lansky sharpener less awkward. It gives you a steady base to rest the sharpener 'jaws' on. I initially wanted to get the c-clamp base, but I opted for this one because it was a few dollars cheaper at the time. With a spring clamp from home depot (like a big clothes pin?) it stays where I put it on the table and works just as good.
Add a Comment
1. Assembly: Thread the pedestal post to the base (Both pieces included)
2. Prepare clamp and knife: Be sure to mount the knife blade securely in the Multi-Angle Clamp.
3. Final Assembly: Place clamp so the center hole fits over the top of the pedestal mount.
4. Table-top mounting: Use 4 small screws and the pre-drilled holes on the base to mount the pedestal to a bench-top, a small board just for itself, etc.