Responder Quick Action Knife
Often purchased with...
Responder Quick Action Knife (EDC)
The Responder Quick Action Knife is an EDC (Every Day Carry) sized version of the Responder X9. Ballistic glass filled nylon scales are easy on the pockets, while the thumb hole and flipper allow for lightning quick deployment.
The Responder is a manually operated knife with no spring or other assisted opening capability, therefore in compliance with laws that restrict assisted opening knives.
• 3.5" 9Cr18MoV Stainless Blade
• Stainless Steel liner lock
• 7" Overall Length, 5.5 oz.
• 2 position pocket clip (tip up or tip down carry)
• Nylon Handle
Mikkel Willumsen has gained notoriety worldwide for his innovative and gritty Urban Tactical designs. Based in a repurposed factory in Copenhagen, Denmark, Mikkel has been designing and producing custom made knives for over 10 years, specializing in high quality folders and fixed blades. By bringing his talents and experience to Lansky, you can expect the functionally modern aesthetics that define his work, combined with Lansky Sharpeners’ unwavering dedication to quality.
Changing the pocket clip on the Responder Quick Action Knife (EDC):
- Use the small flathead screwdriver on your Lansky 20-Function Multi-Tool to remove the clip from its original position.
- Select desired clip location.
- Place a small amount of thread-locking adhesive in the new location.
- Position the clip in the new location and adjust the screw until a secure, snug fit is reached.
- Set aside. Thread-locking adhesive should set in about 10 minutes and will be fully cured in 24 hours.