Fine Diamond Hone
Often purchased with...
Fine Diamond Sharpening Hone
- Fine Grit (600) Diamond Sharpening Surface (Uninterrupted Diamond Coating)
- Brass Threaded Insert for Stainless Steel Thumb Screw
- Ergonomic Plastic Housing
- Made in the USA!
Designed for use with the Lansky Controlled Angle Sharpening Systems. Diamond Coatings are designed to work best on modern, wear resistant tool steels. The fine 600 grit diamond hone is perfect for touching up and polishing an already sharpen edge.
*This product is included in all Diamond Controlled Angle Sharpening Systems.
For use with Lansky's Controlled Angle Sharpening Kits.
1. This product is used just the same as all the controlled angle hones first starting by inserting the guide rod, insuring it's in line with the sharpening surface. Reference minute 1:45 in our Kit Instuctional Video for how to properly assemble the Guide Rod and the Hone.
2. You'll want to be certain to match the angle with the existing angle of your knife edge. Once found, sharpen away! You may want to use a more coarse grit before to establish the bevel angle; perhaps following up afterwards with more fine hone, such as a ceramic.