- Extra Coarse Grit (70) Alumina-Oxide Hone
- Threaded Brass Insert for Stainless Steel Screw
- Ergonomic Plastic Housing
- Made in the USA!
A great accessory for a extreme knife user's Lansky Sharpening System. This 70 grit Alumina Oxide Hone lets you reshape and repair heavily chipped and damaged edges.
*This product is included in the 5-Stone Deluxe Sharpening System.
Often purchased with...
Feb 21st, 2014
Add a Comment
For use with the Lansky Controlled Angle Sharpening Kits:
- Insert the guide rod into the hone.
- Make sure the rod is in line with the sharpening surface.
- Bend the rod slightly, if needed. (See our Kit Instructional Video [minute 1:45] for how to properly assemble the guide rod and hone).
- Set the angle to the same one pre-established on your knife.
- Sharpen away!