How to Use the Lansky Broadhead Arrow Sharpener
July 7, 2020
The Lansky Broadhead Sharpener is a safe, easy and compact tool that makes fast work of three different tasks; locks broadheads safely for tightening or replacement, sharpens broadheads, and can be used to touch up knives.
How to use the Broadhead Sharpener:
- Use the broadhead wrench to ensure that your broadhead is firmly attached to an arrow.
- Grip the sharpener with your fingers inside the finger guard and your thumb resting against the thumb guard.
- Hold the arrow firmly in one hand, pointed end away from yourself. Now place the “V” in the head of the Quick Edge Sharpener over the individual blades of your broadhead. Holding the sharpener at roughly 90º to the blade and draw the sharpener toward the tip of the blade. The tungsten carbide sharpener will gradually remove metal from the blade, making it sharp. Repeat 3 to 4 times, applying no more than light pressure to produce a razor-sharp edge.
- Repeat on all broadhead blades.
- Clean blades thoroughly.
Broad Head Wrench Instructions:
To Remove Broadhead- Carefully place broadhead into the wrench located at the top of the sharpener and then twist arrow counter-clockwise to remove.
To Attach Broadhead- Place broadhead in broadhead wrench, then bring arrow to threads and twist arrow clockwise to attach.
- How to Use the Lansky Turn Box Sharpener
- How to Use the Lansky Puck
- How to Use the Lansky Controlled-Angle Sharpening System
- How to Sharpen with a Benchstone: The ”Scandi” Grind
You must be logged in to leave a reply.Login
August 4, 2020
Transcript: Today we're going to be sharpening an axe with our puck. Now we get a lot of questions on whether you need to …
July 7, 2020
The Lansky Broadhead Sharpener is a safe, easy and compact tool that makes fast work of three different tasks; locks broadhead…
May 27, 2020
The all-new Diamond Pen is perfect for sharpening small pocket knives, serrated blades, and fish hooks. Here's how to use it. …
March 25, 2020
The Diamond Pen is a retractable 3-sided, 600 grit diamond sharpening rod, perfect for fast reconditioning of pocket knives, a…
February 7, 2020
The latest addition to our SHARP line, the D-Sharp completes a collection of popular multi-angled pocket sharpeners that st…