How to Use the Lansky Broadhead Arrow Sharpener
July 7, 2020
The Lansky Broadhead Sharpener is a safe, easy and compact tool that makes fast work of three different tasks; locks broadheads safely for tightening or replacement, sharpens broadheads, and can be used to touch up knives.
How to use the Broadhead Sharpener:
- Use the broadhead wrench to ensure that your broadhead is firmly attached to an arrow.
- Grip the sharpener with your fingers inside the finger guard and your thumb resting against the thumb guard.
- Hold the arrow firmly in one hand, pointed end away from yourself. Now place the “V” in the head of the Quick Edge Sharpener over the individual blades of your broadhead. Holding the sharpener at roughly 90º to the blade and draw the sharpener toward the tip of the blade. The tungsten carbide sharpener will gradually remove metal from the blade, making it sharp. Repeat 3 to 4 times, applying no more than light pressure to produce a razor-sharp edge.
- Repeat on all broadhead blades.
- Clean blades thoroughly.
Broad Head Wrench Instructions:
To Remove Broadhead- Carefully place broadhead into the wrench located at the top of the sharpener and then twist arrow counter-clockwise to remove.
To Attach Broadhead- Place broadhead in broadhead wrench, then bring arrow to threads and twist arrow clockwise to attach.
- How to Use the Lansky Turn Box Sharpener
- How to Use the Lansky Puck
- How to Use the Lansky Controlled-Angle Sharpening System
- How to Sharpen with a Benchstone: The ”Scandi” Grind
You must be logged in to leave a reply.Login
April 7, 2021
C-Clip Ceramic Rod Knife Sharpener 1. Place the base on a solid, flat surface at a comfortable height. • Insert the rods al…
February 24, 2021
The C-Clip combo includes three legendary Lansky tools to help get your blade sharp with superior results, regardless of exper…
January 18, 2021
The trick to choosing the right sharpener depends on your personal needs, and also on your skill level. While someone who has …
November 5, 2020
If this is your first time using the Lansky Knife Sharpening System, you’ll notice that your system comes with a multi-angle c…
September 24, 2020
Anyone who has done enough manual knife sharpening knows that their sharpening tools need to be cared for as much as their knive…