- Fine Grit (600) Alumina-Oxide Hone
- Threaded Brass Insert for Stainless Steel Screw
- Ergonomic Plastic Housing
- Made in the USA!
This Hone works best in conjuction with the series of coarser hones to refine and polish a already sharp edge. This fine hone is included in every Sharpening System excluding the the Diamond and Arkansas series. The fine grit is ideal for maintaining an already sharp blade and smoothing out scratches from a medium grit abrasive hone.
Often purchased with...
For use with the Lansky Controlled Angle Sharpening Kits:
- Insert the guide rod into the hone.
- Make sure the rod is in line with the sharpening surface.
- Bend the rod slightly, if needed. (See our Kit Instructional Video [minute 1:45] for how to properly assemble the guide rod and hone).
- Set the angle to the same one pre-established on your knife.
- Sharpen away!